Ey bitcheszzzz, it’s been a hot minute but I had life to attend to and was really sick for a while. But no worries, my cabin fever manifested into some great blog content. Today imma tell all ya’ll my beauty trickz so ya’ll can be a ratchet as me with minimal effort.
Here is my daily routine then I will post all the products I have listed.
WAKE DA FUQ UP in da AM
- Use cleanser to wash face. (pat your face gently with a towel instead of rubbing your face dry)
- Apply toner (I use Thayers Witch Hazel) using a cotton pad.
- Then massage Shiseido Ultimune on and let it dry before applying your serum or moisturizer.
- Depending on what my skin feels and looks like when I wake up, I use a serum from Glossier. (optional and not for daily use to aggravate the skin)
- Moisturizer (NUXE creme fraiche)
- SUNSCREEN – USE IT ALL YEAR AROUND, DON’T BE A DUMB BITCH AND GET SKIN CANCER FROM LACK OF PREVENTION. (Glossier invisible shield)
- If I have a massive zit, I’ll dab on Neosporin last to lock and seal that shit up.
NIGHTTIME ROUTINE in da PM
- Use cleanser AND facial brush on the lowest speed setting for about 3-5 mins.
- Apply toner.
- Shiseido Ultimune
- Moisturizer (N7 Early Defense Night Cream or KORRES sleeping mask)
- Take care of any blemishes by applying Clinique gel with Q-tip then covering that with Neosporin.
Couple times a week: I will use Kate Somerville micro peel and use this right after cleansing your face and that’s it. Nothing else, it’s so simple yet works wonders. Also use Mario Badescu glycolic foaming cleanser instead of my regular daily cleanser at night time.
LAST TIP: NEVER EVER sleep with make up on! I have somehow trained myself to do the most bare minimum even on nights I blackout.
- Use makeup wipes at least and try to get everything off.
THAT’S IT. SO simple and you will feel a lot better the next morning/afternoon when you wake up.
SORRY COULDN’T LINK ALL THIS SHIT SO JUST FIND IT ONLINE.